Monday, May 4, 2009

Sweet Chicken Tacos

Never mind the horrible picture. I just needed one so that I could pin this recipe. :)


This is one of my absolute favorites! I got this off of 24 hour menu.

Sweet Chicken Tacos

3 tbsp. Butter
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 tsp. dried mustard
1 c. Ketchup
2 tbsp. Vinegar
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 c. Brown Sugar (I only use 1 cup)
about 2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked and shredded

Melt butter on medium low heat. Add onions and saute. Mix all ingredients (except chicken) until sugar is melted. Then add chicken and let simmer until juices are absorbed in chicken. Serve with:Flour Tortilla's, Shredded Lettuce, Diced Tomatoes, Shredded cheddar cheese, Sour Cream and Guacamole

3 comments:

  1. I am going to make cam make this one for me right away, I think we even have everything to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that does sound yummy! It sounds "right up my alley." Thanks, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, we made it tonight and it really hit the spot. kate's homemade Guac was a nice addition too!

    ReplyDelete

background