Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bread demonstration videos

Here are some links to the video demonstrations for the bread I make. The recipe uses gluten along with vinegar and potato flakes (items you can put in your food storage if you don't already) instead of buying expensive dough enhancers. The bread turns out awesome and I always get wonderful complements when we've shared a loaf with others. The first video explains how dough enhancers work and how the gluten, vinegar and potato flakes work together to make bread with a wonderful texture. The second link is the actual bread demonstration. I am so glad I ran onto these and I wanted to share!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I should've watched those videos long ago--that's the website that I bought my wheat grinder through and I've had her (Crystal Godfrey's) book, "I Can't Believe It's Food Storage," which has that bread recipe in it, for months! I've gotten a lot of good info from her website as well as from her "sister sites," foodstoragemadeeasy.net and thefoodstorageshopper.net. Anyway, thanks, Heidi! I'm sure my bread won't be as good as yours no matter how much I practice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sure it will...probably better!

    ReplyDelete

background