Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mini Cheesy Meatloaves

For some reason I was thinking I already posted this one but I can't find it on here. Unless I posted it under a different title. Very sorry if this is a repeat.

1 lb ground beef
1 egg
1/2 cup chopped fresh onion
1/2 cup quick rolled oats
4 T Ketchup
2 tsp. yellow mustard
2 T brown sugar bbq sauce. (or just add a T of brown sugar to your regular sauce, which is what I do.)
1 oz cheddar cheese cut into small cubes

Preheat oven to 375*
In medium mixing bowl, add all ingredients EXCEPT for cheese. Mix well.

You can either drop mixture into ungreased, unlined muffin tins, OR if you're like me and hate cleaning muffin tins, you can form 6-8 small loafs on a baking sheet.

Place one cube of cheese into the center of each mini-meatloaf. Press down.

Bake in oven for 30 minutes.

Makes 6-8 loaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background