Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I have to share!!!

I am so excited! I have to share with you all. I submitted a variation of the recipe I posted on here, Saturday brunch (under breakfasts), into the cache valley cheese cooking contest and I am a finalist!!! I have to go to the state fair park on August 22nd for a cook off. I have won at least $1000 and if I win the cook off I will $5000! How cool is that?!?! I have a whole stack of papers that I have to fill out and have notarized and IRS forms to fill out. It's a little overwhelming but I am so stoked!! My poor family is going to be eating a lot of quiche in the next month. I have to perfect it :) WOOHOOO!!!! crazy.

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow, that is awesome! You are truly a gifted cook. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good luck and keep us posted!! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way...how fun! That is so cool! Actually, that doesn't surprise me. Whatever you make is always so yummy. You have excellent taste! Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

background